My last summer 馃挦 馃尨

Hy, today I'm going to talk about my last summer. First, I went to England with the english teacher and some students. Second, I went to PdA to my aunt's house, and finally I went to Belgium for a competition.











Well, when I finished the school, the second week of July I travelled by plane to Totnes in the south of England for 15 days. I stayed in a house with a host family and some students from Italy and Switserland. Every day we went to the Gate House ( the school of Totnes). There we had classes, and lunch, and in the afternoon, we had activities. Some days we had activities in the evning. We met some good friends there. The 15 days went aways very quickly and then it was time to return to Banyoles.











One week after I arrived I went to Platja d'Aro to my aunt's house. I spend 3 weeks in PdA. I met some school friends. Every day we went to the beach and after that we went to the swimming pool. I spend a very good time there.








Finally I went to Belgium for the flanders cup 2017. I travelled by bus for about 15 hours. I won gold and silver medals. The gold in a K4- 500m (five-hundred) and the silver in a K2-2000m (two-thousand). I met some new friends in Zwevegem, their names are Anne, Mouline, Einer and Mathis. One day we went to Brugges for visit and for buy some chocolate for our families. We had a really good time in Brugges. All it was very funny.













馃尨 馃榿




Name& topic: Jana Arpa.........................................................................


PRESENTATION
Did you use visual support? powerpoint, video.. Yes
Did you show/talk about the photos in the point to the audience? Yes
BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT
Did you look at your audience most of the time? Yes
Did you read from your notes? Yes
Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience? A little bit
STRUCTURE
Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? No
Did you use discourse markers to make your ideas more clear? Yes
(First, then, secondly, on the one hand, on the other hand, finally..)
Which ones? Well, then, first, second and finally.
CONTENT
Did you introduce interesting information to your audience? Yes
Was your information more superficial or more detailed and original?Detailed
LANGUAGE
Did you check your grammar?(verbs, word order...) Yes
Did you use sentence linkers?(and, but, moreover, also, although..)  Yes 
Did you use fillers? (well,you know, for example, one second, repeating a word...)  Yes
PRONOUNCIATION & INTONATION
Did you know how to pronounce all your words?Yes
Did you check the pronounciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher? Yes
Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone all the time? No
Did you speed in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions? I think I speak in a fluid continium
SELF-EVALUATION
You are your teacher! What mark did you get? ;-) 8

























Comentarios